Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 1- Done!

I learned how to create a wordle! Might make one for myself. Having students use a blog can be effective for those who may be shy or like technology. Glad I came to class after all, had fun. This class have very important ideas that can all be imbedded in our embedded into our future classrooms. I am now thinking of how I can use a wordle to enhance my students understanding of my lesson based on my book. Great Day 1 in this lab that I've never been in.

2 comments:

  1. Ive never been in this lab either. Im glad I got out of bed and came to class too. The lesson today was fun. I already made a wordle about myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes everything I do worth it: "This class have very important ideas that can all be imbedded in our embedded into our future classrooms. I am now thinking of how I can use a wordle to enhance my students understanding of my lesson based on my book. "

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete